I'm happy to announce that my book is (finally) available in the Kindle store. The book is grouped into five sections spanning topics like escaping the overwork trap, how to build your network even if that's not your thing, becoming a recognized thought leader and more. It also contains additional backtory from my career that I've never posted on the blog alongside other new content. And at $3.99, it's a better value than the average check at Starbucks.
I have also had numerous articles that I've written on Quora re-published on sites including The Huffington Post, Inc.com, The New York Observer, and Thought Catalog. I'll add to this list as I have new outlets publish my content.
(Note: I don't have control over the final title or artwork any of these sites use for the articles as part of my deal with my editor)
- How to Completely Disagree with Your Performance Review and Still Look Good
- How Most Companies are Messing Up the Hiring Process (and How to Fix It)
- 6 Inspiring Books that Will Shape Your Success
- The 7 Types of Failed Thought Leaders
- 3 Things People Have No Idea They're Doing Wrong When They Email
- Want to Love What You Do? Learn These 3 Simple Lessons in Your 20s
- The 3 Hardest Things You Need to Learn if You Want an Amazing Career
- 3 Simple Ways You Can Make Yourself Indispensable in the Workplace
- 4 Things You Need to Understand to Win at Office Politics
- Leadership is a Quality You Can Teach Yourself
- Impress Your New Employer by Solving Problems they Didn't Know they Had
- Resumes are worthless: An unfiltered look at how one CEO hires employees